sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Parque Floral de Paris


Paris é uma das cidades que mais amo e já a visitei 13 vezes.  A última vez que estive na Cidade Luz, foi em 2008 e me hospedei na casa da minha amiga americana Jennifer Bullock que na época era diplomata em Paris e hoje trabalha no Marrocos.  I have already been in Paris 13 times  and it is one of the cities I love the most. Last time I was in the City of Light, it was in 2008 and I stayed with my American friend Jennifer Bullock who was a diplomat in Paris and now she works in Morocco. 
Eu e a Jennifer nos conhecemos num evento da Embaixada da Espanha no Museu Afro Brasileiro em São Paulo quando ela morava no Brasil. Jennifer and I met in an event organized by the Spanish Embassy at Museum Afro Brazilian in São Paulo. At that time Jennifer was living in Brazil.


Era uma tarde de verão em Paris e a Jennifer sugeriu irmos visitar o Parque Floral que eu não conhecia.  Tomamos o metrô até a estação Château de Vincennes e o parque fica em frente ao Castelo.
 It was summer in Paris and Jennifer suggested we visit Park Floral that I had never been there. We took the metro up to Château de Vincennes station and the park is just opposite the Castle.
Quando visitamos o Parque Floral havia um jardim enorme de dálias coloridas que haviam sido premiadas em exposições. When we visited Park  Floral there was a huge garden with colorful dahlias that had been awarded in exhibitions.
Eu sou apaixonada por flores e sempre que estou viajando procuro conhecer os jardins dos países que visito. No entanto, aquela foi a primeira vez que andei por um jardim só de dálias. I love flowers and whenever I travel I try to visit the gardens of the countries I visit. However, that was the first time I walked through a garden just with dahlias.

2 comentários:

  1. That was such a nice day Audy! It brings back great memories and saudades! :) Jennifer

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Jennifer!I just decided to post it because whenever I see a dahlia I remember that garden in Paris. Thank you so much for taking me there! Yes, it was a lovely day that we spent together!Take care,
    Beijos,
    Audy

    ResponderExcluir